I have been giving innovative, experiential workshops for over 30 years, for personal growth, The Enneagram and its infinite applications, acting master classes, coaching relationship with self and others…you name it! I have presented in the U.S. and abroad. For seven years I led the design team of the Chicago community group of the Institute of Noetic Sciences creating and facilitating monthly workshops about the bridge between Consciousness and Science. For one year I gave free monthly
Here is a taster list of a range of past workshop designs:
- Brave Heart: How to live in the world and heal the world with courageous heart choices. For anyone who has ever loved and lost, been disappointed, anyone wanting to invite the full emotional spectrum into their lives. Using inner dialogue, poetry, grief ritual, music, story, the Enneagram, creativity
- Enneagram and Consciousness – Nine Paths to Oneness: An in depth study of the nine motivations and points of view of the Enneagram and how we can integrate each sensibility into ourselves as a way to live from wholeness.
- Align or Collide – we have a choice!: An exploration of how our way of seeing things either aligns or creates conflict in Relationship. For couples, friends, or family.
- Finding our Way Home: A workshop facing Death, our own mortality and the loss of others we love.
- The Body Never Lies: Using the body and somatic experience coupled with the Enneagram to listen more deeply to ourselves and why we do what we do.
- Walk a Mile in My Shoes: Relationships at home and at work, building empathy.
- The Creative Force: What moves us or blocks us in our self-expression expression.
- Loving the Ugly: Exploring the Shadow and our projections. Taking our shame and the parts of ourselves we hide away and transforming those parts into something we can love and embrace.
- The War Within: Working with inner conflict, our saboteurs, and decision making.
- The Enneagram and Chinese Five Elements: Exploring the Enneagram and our balances and imbalances through the lens of ancient Chinese medicine theory; Water, Earth, Wind, Wood, and Fire.
- Dynamics of Descent: Our triggers and dark places as instruments of learning.
- Transforming Resistance in the Midst of Change: Using Resistance and its many forms as teacher for coping with Change.
- 9 ways of Giving and Receiving Love: Using the Enneagram to understand different love sensibilities and expression.
- Addiction and the Enneagram: Understanding our addictive tendencies and motivations.
- The Ageless Heart: Aging challenges through our personal lenses.
- What’s My Style?: Exploring ourselves through fashion and home design.
Workshop Designs for all aspects of business skills, including:
- How do I present myself? Persona and Presence
- Seeing the Unseen: Unveiling Hidden Obstacles©
- Enneagram and Business Culture©
- Improving the Essential C’s: Communication, Creative Conflict, and Collaboration©