For years my website was impersonal and spoke in the third person about me and my collaborative work. I hope my new site, with its teaching videos and client
I hope to stand in my essence here as well as in my accomplishments. I hope to allow you to see me as I will see you, in wholeness.
I know that together we will reveal the unseen with curiosity and acceptance. In courageous honesty we find insight and bring it out in the open. We laugh together lovingly, sometimes outrageously, at moments, of our humanity. Our work is accessible, experiential and non-academic. The goal is to take away valuable techniques for self-direction.
I am an insatiable learner.
“Ruthie is an amazing personal growth facilitator. Her knowledge, intuitive insight, and honesty
– Lily, Producer
Come, join me!
- Worked with individuals, couples, and families as a body psychotherapist and coach
- Created ceremonies for weddings, divorce ritual, child namings, and rites of passage.
- Presented and designed workshops internationally at conferences including the International Enneagram Association Conferences.
- Co-created workshop designs and facilitated monthly workshops for Chicago IONS, a community group of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, for 7 years.
- Taught acting classes at Northwestern University, Roosevelt University, Columbia College, and Victory Gardens Training Center.
- Worked privately as a presentation and communication consultant to executives and CEO’s of major corporations, public speakers, newscasters, lawyers, and professors.
- Received the Golden Innovator award from Conscious Evolutionaries Chicagoland. Presented by Barbara Marx Hubbard.
- Co-facilitated workshops with Emanuel Kuntzelman of Greenheart Transforms and Ginger Lapid Bogda of The Enneagram in Business.
- Conducted organization training for such diverse clients as Miller Brewing Sales Executives, ABC Network Television Sales Executives, Illinois Mediators Association, Illinois Association of Public Speakers, Kansas Association of Addiction Professionals, and the Chicago
“Ruthie made it very easy for me to share, knowing that I would not be judged. Her heart is open, and her balance and even-handedness is unsurpassed.” Jim-Engineer